Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Night Favorites!!

I love shopping on Etsy!! It is amazing how many one of a kind items you can find, and they are either vintage or handmade.  When I shop for family and friends, I am always looking for something handmade.  While browsing my favorites, here are some items that stood out to me tonight..

Oh my goodness, who wouldn't LOVE cashmere undies!!! These lovelies are made by santoria.


I have been looking for a new robe for a while now and I finally found the one that I pictured in my mind.  This is my next purchase.. a beautiful Kimono style robe in a beautiful darling jardin bleu cotton voile fabric from India! Plumprettysugar  has so many beauties in their shop to choose from!


Larimeloom  is a huge favorite of mine! A beautiful unique style that just seems to call to me! I really love this ballerina shrug..
I am a huge art lover! This drawing really called to me, she is so beautiful and just looks like an angel, 0becwinnel0 is truly amazing..


I hope your weekend was great!! Have a good week..
Xo, Challene

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for thinking of Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie! What a treat to have our robe featured!

    xo

    www.PlumPrettySugar.com

    ReplyDelete