Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy New Year!! 2011

Hello & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I have a feeling this year is going to be a good one.. I am going to knock on wood just in case but I certainly have high hopes for my personal life as well as my designer/owner of a jewelry shop life! =)  I am now in my thirties and I want them to be the best ones yet!  Of course, like everyone else I do have my New Year's resolutions, although I am calling them my New Year's goals. 

Here are my goals for the year 2011:

For myself personally: I want to love myself more, to take better care of myself and to provide a good example for my son.  To be a better Mom, to play with my son more and work a little bit less.  To read to him everyday and show him that I love and cherish him.  To also show my Husband that he means the world to me and that I love him more now than ever..


For my designer/crafty side: To not worry about sales that I may or may not be getting.  My focus this year is to have fun designing my jewelry, to not be afraid to try new things, to LOVE what I make! For me, it isn't about quantity (although another goal is to get my shop stocked up!) but about quality.  I would rather have a handful of really good made pieces in my shop, then to have a hundred mediocre items that I am not too fond of.  Of course another goal would be to stay on top of all my paperwork so at the end of the year I am not busting my butt trying to get it all entered! I have about 130 items in my shop right now and my goal by the end of the year would be to have around 300 if possible. 

What are your goals for this year? I would love to hear from you!!

I wish you the BEST year possible and I hope that your dreams and desires come true for you!!

Love,
Challene

P.S.  Here are a few new items in my shop I would like to share with you.. Xo..

Citrine Earrings
Vesuvianite Earrings
Blue Vintage Swarovski Crystal Necklace
Garnet Diamond Earrings

PLUS Many more in my shop!!!

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment