Sunday, November 14, 2010

Heading into the Holidays!

The Holidays are just around the corner...
...and now is the perfect time to start shopping for gifts for your friends and family!  In order to receive your ChalleneVi Designs purchase in time for gift giving this Christmas, please note the shipping cut-off dates below. 

I ship all items using USPS First-Class Mail, Cut-off dates are as follows:

US Shipping: December 18, 2010
Canada: December 10, 2010
International: December 2, 2010

I now offer FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE US in my Etsy shop!

Also...

Friday, November 19th, I will be closing up shop for the day, for I will be taking my inventory to a Holiday Market.  If you have your eye on a special item, I suggest you grab it before it is too late!

Attention Alaskans!!

I will be selling at "A Moment For Me" fundraiser in Palmer! There will be wine, food, shopping.  Bring your girlfriends for a fun time!  Please come see ChalleneVi Designs in person, I would love to see you!

When: Friday, November 19th, 2010
Where: Raven Hall, Alaska State Fairgrounds
Time: 6-9 PM
Cost: $30 per person in advance (Tickets available at The UPS Store Wasilla & Palmer)
     or $35 at the door.
**Must be 21 or older to attend**
~Door Prizes and Silent Auction

Hope to see you there!!

Xo, Challene

P.S. Here are some of the newest items in my shop...


Scapolite Earrings



Citrine Earrings (November Birthstone)



Rose Quartz Necklace



Moss Aquamarine & Black Spinel Necklace



Rhodolite Garnet Earrings

Xo, Challene

No comments:

Post a Comment