Thursday, August 26, 2010

Recent spending spree...

I am normally not one to go out and buy too much for myself.  If I am spending money, it is usually on beautiful gemstones or sterling silver findings.  I also have a hard time finding jeans that I like because I have to have them long.  I recently received a magazine from Eddie Bauer and as soon as I opened it up, I knew I was going to be buying some yummy clothing!  I hate ordering from magazines because I never know if it is going to fit me correctly or not.  I am leaving for Colorado in a couple weeks for a vacation to see my In-laws.  I was hoping to get some new clothes for that, so this was the perfect opportunity. 

I picked out what I wanted, marked the sized I thought would work and set forth onto the computer to put my order in.  Once I get everything into the shopping cart, I see that half of the stuff I want won't be shipped until October or November! Grrrrrr.  I am leaving soon, I was hoping for this stuff soon!! 

Then I remember we have an Eddie Bauer in Anchorage! =)  So, the next morning, I get myself and my child into the car and head out for the hour drive to Anchorage.  I was able to get quite a few things that I wanted in the magazine but not everything.  The one major purchase I wanted, however, was in shop!! 

I just had to have this beautiful barley colored ruffle cardigan...
I also couldn't pass up this adorable flannel tunic, perfect for winter time here in Alaska...
I am so happy I actually went to the store! I would have bought jeans that were way too big for me.  =)

I just thought I would share my happy shopping experience!! Eddie Bauer will definitely get more money out of me in the future!! =)

xoxo,
Challene



No comments:

Post a Comment